Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgivng

There is so much to be thankful for this year. I just can't believe that we got to celebrate Thanksgiving with our precious Caleb. We had a small celebration with just us and my father and mother. We also got a surprise by my sister in law who came down from NY. She hadn't seen Caleb since he was born.

I saw this saying on a friends post and I think is says it all. "With you in my life, the music plays longer, the stars twinkle brighter, and Heaven doesn't seem so far away." I see a little piece of Heaven whenever I look into Caleb's beautful blue eyes. Thank you God for my wonderful family. Without them this would be unbearable. And thank you God for the amazing friends you have brought into our lives. But most of all, Thank you God for walking with me, with us, on this journey.

1 comment:

  1. How special are your words of thanksgiving, Jeannette. Even though you are walking through this valley, you are not alone, my friend. I'm thankful that even in the face of difficulty, I've been blessed through these circumstances to have had the opportunity to get to know you and your family. The way you respond to the trials is a witness of your faith in Jesus. You folks mean a lot to me. :)

    ReplyDelete