Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy 6 month Birthday!!!!



We celebrated Caleb's big day at Silver Springs. It was a beautiful day. I can't believe that he is 6 months old...I just cry when I think of how incredibly blessed we are. Not only for having Caleb but for having such a wonderful family.
There were hardly any people there. Caleb got to see birds for the first time....and boy were they loud. We got to tell Caleb's story to several people. They wondered why we were celebrating his 6 month birthday. So I had to gladly tell them :) We made some beautiful memories. Devin just adores his little brother. We were sad that Corey wasn't with us. But we will go again soon. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE DAY! We love you so much Caleb.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know that you had a great time at Silver Springs. It's hard to believe that Caleb is six months old already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to remove my last comment because of a typo ;-). Here it is again. . .

    Found you from Makily's site. What a beautiful sweet boy you have! His spirit and light shine brightly. We will be following your journey from now on.

    Sending you peace and light, Nena and Reese
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/reesejohnson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also found you through Makily's site. Both of your boys are adorable !! Our family will keep Caleb and your family in our prayers !
    Oh and if you ever need feeding supplies, please let me know ! ( you know, bags, extensions, etc, all the fun stuff ! LOL )
    Love, the Collado Crew
    www.teamcollado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to stop by and say how precious your Caleb is.

    ReplyDelete